I’m extremely grateful for the 1st time to receive The Versatile Blogger Award . Thank you to Arab Writer Chick who has a great blog about news events, book and movie reviews, poetry, short fiction, essays, tips on writing and a whole lot more. I value receiving the award, thank you Arab Writer Chick.
I write with the intention to inspire and empower people in some small way to be authentic and connected to themselves and to experience happiness, peace, joy and love by writing from my heart. Thank you once again:)
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here goes 7 things about myself;
- I play the guitar
- I’m an INFP in the Myers-Briggs personality test
- When I was younger I wanted to be an actor and a singer.
- I was a volunteer teacher in South Africa
- Montreal is one of my favourite cities. I lived there for 6 months.
- I have done shark cage diving. Scary stuffJ
- I am not religious. I have my own personal relationship with God.
Now, to nominate 15 other bloggers with the Versatile Blogger award. I wish I could nominate all of my favorites because I seriously love you all, but I’m only allowed to pick 15. Here they are (in no particular order):
- Source of Inspiration
- Soul Reader
- Moment Matters
- Better Life Coaching Blog
- Holistic Words
- Creative Ideas for Starving Artists
- Everyone Has a Story
- Inner Power Dojo
- One Day At A Time
- Namaste Consulting Inc
- Walks With Yogi
- Lead Learn Live
- Coach Carolyn
- This Light Workers Journey
- On Purpose Living
Wishing you all much happiness, peace, love and joy.