As I mentioned previously, I am at a crossroads in my life right now in regards to where to go and what to do with my life.
I have been doing the morning pages religiously every morning when I wake up and also some form of meditation as a way to connect with my true self. At times it is both exciting and scary to really listen and see myself in the morning pages.
As a result of doing these morning pages for the last 5 weeks, I have been experiencing a lot of changes externally and internally. Change for me has been both exciting and scary. I wish to stay grounded and centered in these changes. 🙂
Some of these changes have been joining a choir, playing the guitar, joining a running group and joining a writing group. I am feeling that I want to explore and express myself more creatively. I can see in my own life that I have blocked myself from using my creative talents because of various life commitments such as work, friends, family and other things.
As a part of this change, I have been feeling in my heart to move closer to the country and nearer to the sea and to move away from the busyness of the city life where I am currently living. An opportunity has arisen whereby I can rent a house in a small village in the country and I have decided to go for it and give it 6 months and see what happens. As a part of the move I have enrolled in a training course which is a significant career change for me. The training course is in the social care area. I am both excited and apprehensive about the situation as I have never lived alone before in my life.
I feel that this move is moving me towards what I want even though I am not fully clear on what that is right now 🙂
In moving to the country, I have come up with some intentions that I would like to embrace in moving there;
* To love, accept and approve of myself for where I am at.
* To be kind and gentle with myself.
* To stay open and loving.
* To trust any inner inspirations I may receive.
* To explore and develop the creative side of myself by doing the artist way every week and taking action.
* To trust the process and let go of any outcome or any expectations.
* To be present to where I am.
* To listen to my heart and trust it.
* To have fun and enjoy myself.
* To say YES to what I want.
* To stay connected to myself.
* To stay grounded and centered in whatever happens.
* To eat healthy and nutritious food.
* To be grateful for where I am right now and the opportunity it presents.
As always I would love to hear any feedback, comments or words of inspiration.